The right to information (information clause)
according to art. 13 § 1 and § 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GPRD), we would like to inform you that:
JOINT CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL DATA:
- Sango Technologies Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) based in Łódź, Wróblewskiego 18, 93-578 Łódź, KRS number: 0000341426, NIP:7292670968;
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Application: personal data processing of users of Tapesrty account
- In matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail address email@example.com
Personal data will be processed in order to:
- process of the creating Tapestry account based on art. 6 § 1 point f GPRD;
- the implementation of the contract for the provision of services offered by Tapestry on the basis of art. 6 § 1, point b. GPRD
- marketing of products and services of Tapestry to the e-mail address and phone number provided during registration for the Conference or and in the process of the creating Tapestry account, including in the form of commercial information pursuant to art. 6 § 1 point a GPRD,
- to provide a newsletter service based on art.6 § 1 point a GPRD.
- Personal data will be stored for a period until you withdraw (opt-out) your consent to the processing of data for the purposes indicated in point 2 thereinbefore.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing.
- You have the right to object to further processing, and if you agree to the processing of data to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data should be sent to the address of Tapestry registered office or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You also have the right to transfer data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing your personal data by you is a condition of having Tapestry account. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to participate in the Conference.
- Your data will be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision-making will be based on the principles of personalizing the marketing of services and products addressed to you, and the consequence of such processing will be a personalized advertising of services and products of Tapestry sent to the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided.
What personal information does Tapestry collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers:
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected include your full name, email address, phone number, username, password and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as answering questions, notifying you of product updates, and communicating with you about Tapestry’s products and services, including specials and new features.
Other Information Collected Automatically:
Whenever you visit any organization’s web site, as with Tapestry’s web-based services, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalize an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Our service will automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its components or the frequency with which users use the Services to interact with third-party sites and services, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Tapestry only uses this data in aggregate or anonymous form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. In some cases, anonymous information may need to be sent to third parties in order to use some features of the Services, such email spam protection or web searches. This type of aggregate or anonymous data also enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Services so that we can make the Services appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate or anonymous information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our Services. We share this type of data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Tapestry never discloses aggregate or anonymous information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
To help secure your personal service and reduce the possibility of unwanted mail, our Service has the option of allowing only “authorized” senders (e-mail addresses) to send content to a tablet user. This does require us to develop and maintain a list of authorized users for each account. This list is never disclosed to any third party, nor is it shared with other groups of users. It is used to establish and maintain connectivity between the tablet user and authorized senders. It is also used provide instructions and updates on services to users. The administrator of each account can view and edit this list at any time.
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
Will Tapestry share any of the personal information it receives?
Tapestry is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. Information we do collect is used to identify your orders, provide you with updates, improve our service, and to personalize your experience with us. We do not pass on, sell or exchange any of your Personal Information with anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below:
Protection of Tapestry and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Tapestry, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is personal information about me secure?
Tapestry endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, Tapestry cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What choices do I have?
Data you enter for purchase and subscription of Tapestry is to enable your use of the service. You are prompted at each instance where data is collected for this purpose. Tapestry may use this data you input to personalize the data displayed to you through our web site and services. We may also use this data to evaluate and improve our service. We do not, however, disclose any of your personal data to other organizations. All our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain features of the Services.
You can turn off or not use certain features of the Services that require you to disclose information, such as web searching.
Questions or concerns?
As a subscriber, you may request information on data we hold with respect to your account by e-mail at: privacy [at] tapestry [dot] net.